WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- KontaKt App
- Sudoku Spoiler
- GLSL Raytracing
- Decentralized Land Registration on Ethereum
- Galactic Collision Simulator
- Competetive coding
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Recurrent Neural Networks
- Generating a human pose dataset using PC games
- Monte Carlo Path Tracing Renderer
- Tabbing App
- Geo-location Augmented Reality
- AR chess app
- Prevention of Sophisticated DoS attack / Network Security
- Winning a Deep Learning challenge
- Automated Fiducial Localisation from MRI/CT Images
- Panorama in Cam Scanner
- 3D Object Reconstruction from Single Image
- Statistical Modelling of Star Maps
- Face Recognition Systems
- Competitive Coding
- Can Machines Identify Genres?
- Joint Modelling of Source Code and Natural Language
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Institute Delivery System
- Capture The Swag
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
- FAQ Bot for Freshmen
- Capturing semantic structures in Neural Machine Translation
This project tries to explore navigation using Geolocation AR.
Problem Statement : Remember Pokemon GO? How about doing something similar but more useful? How about moving around with smartphones in hand looking around Augmented World. Geo-location AR has huge potential in navigation and assistance.
- Week 1 - Familiarization with Unity software and Vuforia SDK
- Week 2 - Development of simple GPS and Gyroscope reading script.
Checkpoint 1 - Simple app to display GPS data and Gyroscope sensors readings.
- Week 3 - Add objects at a specified location (without gyroscopic control).
- Week 4 - Move the added object according to the motion of camera (using gyroscope).
Checkpoint 2 - To be able to add objects at specified Geo Location.
- Week 5 - Record GPS values from major points in insti and also take pictures of image targets for secondary identification.
- Week 6 - Use the previously built module to augment models at GPS locations of insti.
Checkpoint 3 - Add secondary Image Target based recognition.
- Week 7 - Add secondary identification using captured Image Target pics.
- Week 8 - Documentation and Final.