WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- KontaKt App
- Sudoku Spoiler
- GLSL Raytracing
- Decentralized Land Registration on Ethereum
- Galactic Collision Simulator
- Competetive coding
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Recurrent Neural Networks
- Generating a human pose dataset using PC games
- Monte Carlo Path Tracing Renderer
- Tabbing App
- Geo-location Augmented Reality
- AR chess app
- Prevention of Sophisticated DoS attack / Network Security
- Winning a Deep Learning challenge
- Automated Fiducial Localisation from MRI/CT Images
- Panorama in Cam Scanner
- 3D Object Reconstruction from Single Image
- Statistical Modelling of Star Maps
- Face Recognition Systems
- Competitive Coding
- Can Machines Identify Genres?
- Joint Modelling of Source Code and Natural Language
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Institute Delivery System
- Capture The Swag
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
- FAQ Bot for Freshmen
- Capturing semantic structures in Neural Machine Translation
It’s a Pokémon library, lists all Pokemon available on the PokeAPI, allows user to add favorites and store them to the browser local storage, dark/light mode.
Allow users to show a random Pokemon based on their lucky number/alphabet/name/DOB. Re-implement card ui on https://git.io/pokearc. It’s half done on https://github.com/mohitkyadav/pokearc/ deployed on GitHub (https://git.io/pokearc). Mentees can also propose their ideas for the project.
- 1st week - Local project setup
- 2nd week - submit 1 PR (at least 1difficulty-medium labeled), and so on.
- 3rd week onwards - The students decide what they want to work on and how.