WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- Emoji Predictor
- FAQ Bot for Freshmen
- Capturing semantic structures in Neural Machine Translation
- Automated Fiducial Localisation from MRI/CT Images
- 3D Object Reconstruction from Single Image
- Statistical Modelling of Star Maps
- Face Recognition Systems
- Competitive Coding
- Can Machines Identify Genres?
- Monte Carlo Path Tracing Renderer
- Joint Modelling of Source Code and Natural Language
- Panorama in Cam Scanner
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Institute Delivery System
- Capture The Swag
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
60 Capture the Flag challenges in 60 days.
Challenges would get harder as the days go on. We’ll be covering all categories of challenges - Crypto, Reversing, Pwn, Forensics, Networking, Steganography etc.
Previous experience with CTFs, proficiency in Python and C/C++, should’ve done a networks course or have equivalent knowledge, knowledge of operating systems is a plus.
Tell me about your encounters with computer security, how you developed interest in the field and what you plan to do in the future. Write about you computer science experience in general. Write about what you like about this project, how it would be useful to you and why among all applicants you should be selected. Also mention anything else you feel would help you get selected.