WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- KontaKt App
- Sudoku Spoiler
- GLSL Raytracing
- Decentralized Land Registration on Ethereum
- Galactic Collision Simulator
- Competetive coding
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Recurrent Neural Networks
- Generating a human pose dataset using PC games
- Monte Carlo Path Tracing Renderer
- Tabbing App
- Geo-location Augmented Reality
- AR chess app
- Prevention of Sophisticated DoS attack / Network Security
- Winning a Deep Learning challenge
- Automated Fiducial Localisation from MRI/CT Images
- Panorama in Cam Scanner
- 3D Object Reconstruction from Single Image
- Statistical Modelling of Star Maps
- Face Recognition Systems
- Competitive Coding
- Can Machines Identify Genres?
- Joint Modelling of Source Code and Natural Language
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Institute Delivery System
- Capture The Swag
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
- FAQ Bot for Freshmen
- Capturing semantic structures in Neural Machine Translation
The task is to convert English to code and convert code back into English
A number of use cases can be possible here, automatic generation of test code, comments, docstrings, or maybe more efficient ways to write code / code review.
My goal is to somehow use signals from a compiler (as reinforcement learning rewards / or loss function terms) to assist this modelling.
Here are some recent papers trying to model this.
|1.||Association for Computational Linguistics|
|2.||University of Washington|