WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- L.A.M.A. AI using Reinforcement Learning
- Intrusion Detection system
- Competitive coding
- Why The Hype Around GANs
- 3D reconstruction using 2D images
- Computer Vision Workbench
- 3D Object Classification using Mesh Neural Network
- Lossless high entropy compression algorithm
- ML GYM
- Tools for Web Development
- Strategy Wars [Online]
- Food Recommendation through Machine Learning
- Conversational Chatbot
- Virtual Keyboard
- Super Shenron
- Gestures for 3D space
- Road Network 3D Rendering using OpenGL
- Face Recognition using Statistics
- Introduction to Kaggle and Machine Learning
- Krittika Website
- Rubik's cube solver
- Planet/Atmosphere Renderer using OpenGL
- Digital Depth Perception
- KontaKt App
- Tinkerers’ Laboratory Website
- Graphic Intensive MUSIC APP
- Pool It!
- Insti Buddy
- Intelligent agents
Develop a Django website for Krittika
We’re working to create a django website for catering to the publicity of events and handling of resources. We’re planning to expand the website to create a user friendly interface to edit the website with access given to specific people and create wiki. The other being handling user profiles and discussion forums.
There will be three steps that need to be followed.
- Design the skeleton for the website using basic CSS and HTML. Convert this into a mobile friendly django website.
- Add the user profile features and create personalized views for short scale users.
- Create user friendly interface to edit things on the website.
Tentative Project Timeline
|Week Number||Tasks to be Completed|
|Week 1||Learn python, HTML and CSS.|
|Week 2||Learn Django and decide upon the template and animations.|
|Week 3||Create basic wiki page and editable interface to upload and arrange images and text appropriately.|
|Week 5||Editable interface to moderate posts regarding events on the website.|
|Week 6||Add search bar for wiki pages and user profiles|
|Week 7||Create discussion forums similar to reddit style thread.|
|Week 9||Buffer week to finish up presentation and documentation|