Rattlesnake is a series of problems with solutions on python problems. Instead of the traditional approach where beginners are made to learn language elements first without making anything substantial, we try to build something in every problem. This way it never gets boring and there's a lot new to learn on the way. Every week (almost) a new problem is released, and every subsequent week the solution to the previous week's problem is also released.
January 14, 2017
See the teaser here, and the resources list below:
- Beginner's Guide - See this if you're completely new to programming
- Python Workshop Resources - Resources for the workshop held on 14th January 2017.
- Problem #1 launched on Youtube.
- Rattlesnake Problem 1 - Wiki page for Problem #1, solution, code and other related things.
- Problem #2 launched on Youtube.
- Rattlesnake Problem 2 - Wiki page for Problem #2, solution, code and other related things.
- Problem #3 launched on Youtube.